Author Topic: F1  (Read 2313 times)

JillyB

• Transcended Being
Re: F1
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2017, 06:29:22 PM »
Yes... That was eventful, wasn`t it !! :P  I think that was a bit nasty from Vettel but he can be like that. A great win for Ricciardo, so pleased and young Stroll, eighteen years old...wow !!

An unbelievable race from start to finish . I would have awarded `best driver ` to Bottas who drove  a brilliant race.
The Road To My Heart Is Paved With Paw Prints

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2017, 11:19:44 AM »
Austria today ! I didn`t see the practice yesterday as I was watching the tennis but I see that Hamilton is in 8th on the grid due to a penalty for changing the gear box, Bottas in first...We`ll see what happens. Hoping to watch the highlights later tonight . :)

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2017, 09:40:49 PM »
Enjoyed the race, felt very sorry for Verstappen ...again ! Hamilton managed 4th but another great win for Bottas !! ;D

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2017, 04:20:36 PM »
Love Silverstone weekend  and Hamilton did the greatest last lap...terrific !! He is on pole with the two Ferraris second  and third. There was a bit of controversy over an incident with Grosjean ..I don`t know the outcome of that yet. Should be a great race tomorrow.

Looking forward to it !!  ;D

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2017, 11:55:43 AM »
What a wonderful race and day !! Loved every minute of it and thrilled for Hamilton , thrilled !! He is now only one point behind Vettel in the championship . He had a superb race.

Bottas had another brilliant race too , felt so sorry for Raikkonen but he did get on the podium although he wasn`t happy about it and behaved like a spoilt child , I thought.

Young Verstappen had a good race ending in 4th , also Ricciardo and Hulkenberg 5th and 6th respectively. It was really exciting at the end !!!

Hungary next in two weeks time !

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2017, 11:18:00 AM »
A good race and exciting at the end. Love the Mercedes Team sportsmanship, loved it. Poor Daniel Ricciardo again !  :'(  A good win for Vettel and Raikkenon , Ferrari must be pleased ! Lovely to see Paul Di Resta again  driving   a good solid race. I was sorry when he was dropped from F1 as I always thought him a good driver.

Alonso also had an excellent race and young Verstappen too.

A break now . Belgium is next on the calendar.

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2017, 08:54:24 PM »
Brilliant today in Belgium  !! Mister Hamilton on top form and 68 Pole Positions to equal the record... Thrilled for him.  Should be  a good race tomorrow. I like this track .

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2017, 11:15:14 AM »
Brilliant race ! Mister Hamilton out for an afternoon drive in the park... ;) He is such a good driver. He is now ahead slightly in the Championship and holds the record for most pole Positions in F1 History .

A brilliant first for him and 2nd and 3rd to Bottas and Vettel .. I thought Ricciardo had a good race and Verstappen did really well to get back up into the points. The young drivers had a great race too. Enjoyed it !!  ;D

Singapore in two weeks !! :)

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #83 on: September 16, 2017, 04:29:23 PM »
 Lots of changes for next season. Mercedes had a bad day !! Vettel on pole, Verstappen and Ricciardo 2nd and 3rd respectively. Hamilton and Bottas 5th and 6th... Should be a good race tomorrow.

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2017, 10:05:23 AM »
Well !!!!!!!!!!! A bit of drama or what ! I knew as soon as I saw it was raining Mister Hamilton was in with a chance of the podium but I never dreamed of a win. My goodness , what a start to the race. I felt so sorry for them but I thought it was Vettel`s fault ...I don`t know the outcome of the enquiry yet.

It is such a hard track but I love it and watching it all lit up in the dark is great ! It makes me want to go there.

So, Mister Hamilton goes further into the lead on the table... A good second and third for Ricciardo and Bottas. The young drivers are doing well this season too. Jolyon Palmer did well and I hope it saves him .

Malaysia in two weeks.

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2017, 12:33:12 PM »
Malaysia qualifying today... Hamilton in pole, Raikkonen and Verstappen 2nd and 3rd. Hamiltion`s 70th pole position  ;D... Ricciardo in 4th and Vettel last due to car troubles. Should be a good race tomorrow, the last at this track. :(

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #86 on: October 02, 2017, 11:16:26 AM »
It was a good race. A brilliant win for Verstappen , really pleased for him and Ricciardo a great 3rd ! :) Mister Hamilton came second  :-* and Vettel did really well to come 4th ... Lance Stroll hit him at the end and the wheel came off  :o .

That is the last time Malaysia will host.... Does anyone know why ?

Japan next weekend.... :)

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2017, 10:37:06 AM »
A good race here in Japan. Brilliant weekend for Hamilton and a great podium with Verstappen and Ricciardo . Verstappen and Ricciardo doing well lately !! Bad luck for Vettel  though .

Two weeks time... USA.