Author Topic: F1  (Read 2888 times)

JillyB

• Transcended Being
Re: F1
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2017, 06:29:22 PM »
Yes... That was eventful, wasn`t it !! :P  I think that was a bit nasty from Vettel but he can be like that. A great win for Ricciardo, so pleased and young Stroll, eighteen years old...wow !!

An unbelievable race from start to finish . I would have awarded `best driver ` to Bottas who drove  a brilliant race.
The Road To My Heart Is Paved With Paw Prints

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2017, 11:19:44 AM »
Austria today ! I didn`t see the practice yesterday as I was watching the tennis but I see that Hamilton is in 8th on the grid due to a penalty for changing the gear box, Bottas in first...We`ll see what happens. Hoping to watch the highlights later tonight . :)

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2017, 09:40:49 PM »
Enjoyed the race, felt very sorry for Verstappen ...again ! Hamilton managed 4th but another great win for Bottas !! ;D

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2017, 04:20:36 PM »
Love Silverstone weekend  and Hamilton did the greatest last lap...terrific !! He is on pole with the two Ferraris second  and third. There was a bit of controversy over an incident with Grosjean ..I don`t know the outcome of that yet. Should be a great race tomorrow.

Looking forward to it !!  ;D

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2017, 11:55:43 AM »
What a wonderful race and day !! Loved every minute of it and thrilled for Hamilton , thrilled !! He is now only one point behind Vettel in the championship . He had a superb race.

Bottas had another brilliant race too , felt so sorry for Raikkonen but he did get on the podium although he wasn`t happy about it and behaved like a spoilt child , I thought.

Young Verstappen had a good race ending in 4th , also Ricciardo and Hulkenberg 5th and 6th respectively. It was really exciting at the end !!!

Hungary next in two weeks time !

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2017, 11:18:00 AM »
A good race and exciting at the end. Love the Mercedes Team sportsmanship, loved it. Poor Daniel Ricciardo again !  :'(  A good win for Vettel and Raikkenon , Ferrari must be pleased ! Lovely to see Paul Di Resta again  driving   a good solid race. I was sorry when he was dropped from F1 as I always thought him a good driver.

Alonso also had an excellent race and young Verstappen too.

A break now . Belgium is next on the calendar.

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2017, 08:54:24 PM »
Brilliant today in Belgium  !! Mister Hamilton on top form and 68 Pole Positions to equal the record... Thrilled for him.  Should be  a good race tomorrow. I like this track .

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2017, 11:15:14 AM »
Brilliant race ! Mister Hamilton out for an afternoon drive in the park... ;) He is such a good driver. He is now ahead slightly in the Championship and holds the record for most pole Positions in F1 History .

A brilliant first for him and 2nd and 3rd to Bottas and Vettel .. I thought Ricciardo had a good race and Verstappen did really well to get back up into the points. The young drivers had a great race too. Enjoyed it !!  ;D

Singapore in two weeks !! :)

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #83 on: September 16, 2017, 04:29:23 PM »
 Lots of changes for next season. Mercedes had a bad day !! Vettel on pole, Verstappen and Ricciardo 2nd and 3rd respectively. Hamilton and Bottas 5th and 6th... Should be a good race tomorrow.

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2017, 10:05:23 AM »
Well !!!!!!!!!!! A bit of drama or what ! I knew as soon as I saw it was raining Mister Hamilton was in with a chance of the podium but I never dreamed of a win. My goodness , what a start to the race. I felt so sorry for them but I thought it was Vettel`s fault ...I don`t know the outcome of the enquiry yet.

It is such a hard track but I love it and watching it all lit up in the dark is great ! It makes me want to go there.

So, Mister Hamilton goes further into the lead on the table... A good second and third for Ricciardo and Bottas. The young drivers are doing well this season too. Jolyon Palmer did well and I hope it saves him .

Malaysia in two weeks.

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2017, 12:33:12 PM »
Malaysia qualifying today... Hamilton in pole, Raikkonen and Verstappen 2nd and 3rd. Hamiltion`s 70th pole position  ;D... Ricciardo in 4th and Vettel last due to car troubles. Should be a good race tomorrow, the last at this track. :(

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #86 on: October 02, 2017, 11:16:26 AM »
It was a good race. A brilliant win for Verstappen , really pleased for him and Ricciardo a great 3rd ! :) Mister Hamilton came second  :-* and Vettel did really well to come 4th ... Lance Stroll hit him at the end and the wheel came off  :o .

That is the last time Malaysia will host.... Does anyone know why ?

Japan next weekend.... :)

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2017, 10:37:06 AM »
A good race here in Japan. Brilliant weekend for Hamilton and a great podium with Verstappen and Ricciardo . Verstappen and Ricciardo doing well lately !! Bad luck for Vettel  though .

Two weeks time... USA.

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #88 on: October 23, 2017, 10:39:41 AM »
A brilliant race for Mister Hamilton... Really enjoyed it and seeing Usain Bolt interviewing them..loved that. Poor, poor Verstappen.............. I  felt so much for him and I feel a wrong decision made there...He had a brilliant race and should have been on the podium.

....And what a time to decide.... Can the stewards not make decisions before the drivers go to the drivers room? Looking back at the race, many of the drivers broke the same rule.... Why weren`t they penalized ?   So very unfair, I thought.

Mexico next week   :)

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #89 on: November 03, 2017, 12:03:51 PM »
Fabulous Lewis Hamilton ... World Champion for a fourth time.... Brilliant ! :)