Author Topic: F1  (Read 2312 times)

JillyB

• Transcended Being
Re: F1
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2017, 03:03:14 PM »
Here we are in China.... It`s raining !!!!! 8)
The Road To My Heart Is Paved With Paw Prints

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2017, 06:02:58 PM »
Yippee ! My hero on pole with Vettel second and Bottas third on the grid. I reckon I`m going to keep an eye on Vettel this season. Young Verstappen had trouble with his car so we`ll see how he does in the race tomorrow.

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2017, 04:51:31 PM »
A good race I thought, a good win for Hamilton and Vettel second !! Brilliant 3rd place for Verstappen to come from the back of the field. I was longing for Ricciardo to overtake but he couldn`t manage it.

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2017, 07:11:28 PM »
Here we are in Bahrain...I love this track , it looks great when all lit up ! Bottas is on pole for the first time, Hamilton second and Vettel 3rd.... Should make for a good race.  Bottas had a good practice session , we`ll see how he does in the big race tomorrow ! The young drivers are doing well too with Palmer getting 10th position !!

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2017, 09:23:53 PM »
Well Russia, here we come ! I missed today`s practice but will watch tomorrow and Sunday. I like this track too so hope we get a good race.

Daniel Ricciardo is being interviewed beforehand ( C4 ) so I will be watching that too as he is one of my favourites.  ;D

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2017, 02:40:33 PM »
WooHoo !!! This season is going to be exciting ! ;D Ferrari 1st and 2nd. Mercedes 3rd and 4th .... Is Hamilton asleep ?  ;)  He`d better get on the podium or I`ll be having words with him... I wish ! :)

Looking forward to tomorrow`s race. They are going to be talking to Hamilton too , so must watch that.  :)

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2017, 03:41:12 PM »
A great race today, loved it ! I felt so sorry for Alonso and Ricciardo , what a shame. Hamilton too,  seemingly had a problem with his car.

What about Mister Bottas !! What a fabulous start and all the pressure at the end... he drove a superb  race I thought !  Great to see his first  podium win too. He really was the man of the day !!! ;D

This looks like developing into a great season with Ferrari up there in competition with Mercedes. Nice to see a friendly rivalry too ,  all getting on well with each other and respecting each other`s skills.

Loved it today ! ;D

Spain in two weeks time. :)

gopher

• Transcended Being
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2017, 07:51:18 PM »
My Finnish friends are over the moon.

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2017, 11:09:30 AM »
I`m sure they must be Mister Gopher.... Two Finnish flags showing on the podium and the Finnish National Anthem playing.... Rather like the Anthem, it`s nice. Mister Putin enjoyed it all and spent quite  a time talking to the drivers...I liked that. ;D

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2017, 12:28:24 PM »
Spain this weekend and Hamilton fastest today...We`ll see  !! 8)

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2017, 10:27:28 PM »
Fabulous race, loved it !! Hamilton had a superb race , it was exciting and great to see Ricciardo on the podium too. Young Vehrlein had a good race today but not so good for Verstappen and Bottas.

Monaco in two weeks. I will miss the race but will see the practice runs.  ;D

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2017, 02:55:56 PM »
Here we are in Monaco and my hero has fallen by the wayside  :'( 

Great run for Ferrari with Raikkonen on pole, Vettel second and Mercedes with Bottas third.

Verstappen and Ricciardo  4th and 5th so I hope they all have  a good race and I hope Hamilton can make up some ground although this track doesn`t lend itself to that.

I`ll miss the race tomorrow but never mind !

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2017, 12:38:40 PM »
Loved it that Ricciardo  was third and a place on the podium. Hamilton did well to gain some places to 7th. Vettel must have driven well to win, I didn`t see it  so I don`t know but I had expected Raikkonen to win.

Next stop Canada !!

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2017, 11:40:18 AM »
Here we are in Canada... This is a lovely track , I think. Hamilton did absolutely great yesterday and lovely to see him equal Ayrton Senna in pole positions. I could have cried when he received Senna's helmet from the Senna family... Loved it.

So, Hamilton on pole , Vettel and Bottas  second and third.  :)

JillyB

• Transcended Being
« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2017, 11:03:13 AM »
Fantastic win for Mister Hamilton, Bottas second and Ricciardo 3rd.... great podium, loved it.  I felt for Verstappen as he had a brilliant start and Vettel did really well to climb back up to 4th.

Baku next......... :)